Cashcall - Cash Call Loan Sharks
I took a loan from Cash Call. I was not told about their business practices. I didn't know about the high interest rates. After paying on a 5,000 loan for two years, I still just cant get ahead paying the minimum payment.
I was late on a few payments. They call none stop! Back to back! I finally called them to make a payment. When I gave them my name, Cash Call employees were cheering and laughing in the back ground. Saying, "Pay the Boss". "That's what I'm talking about".
I was so upset at their behavior, I hung up and will not give them a dime. My credit will suffer, but I will not tolerate their loan shark tactics anymore. Please do not do business with Cash Call! Unless you have money for a good shrink.10601200 review #142387
You may also like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."