I am so pissed today! A representative from Cash Call just called our front desk and proceeded to tell the receptionist all about how I don't return calls and how am I a supervisor, etc.

I called her back and told her that I have instructed and requested on many occasions that they do not contact me at work. She told me thats the only number they have. I told her that is absolutely untrue and that they have all of my current information. She finally admitted that she had called my home number but because my answering service doesn't specify that its a home phone, she had to call the work number.

I was so pissed! I reminded her that here in America, I am NOT required to put any information on my machine that I don't wish to. I then told her that I am at work and that they must contact me at home in the future and I hung up. I cannot express how much I regret ever doing business with this horrible company.

They really take advantage of people who, like me, are in dire straits and have no other recourse. I was never told about the extreme interest rates or the fact that I won't have this paid off for another 17 years or so. I just don't understand how this type of loan company is legal.

How do they sleep at night?

Review about: Cashcall Loan.

Comments

YOU ARE JUST A *** LOSER WHO COULD NOT READ THE FINE PRINT, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SELL YOUR STANKONIA FOR THE MONEY INSTEAD? I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A QUARTER...