Manteca, California

They said they tell you about a daily intrest rate but they didnt.This company is a rip off.

They try and use slick words.

I will never use or refer them to anyone.Not even my enemy.

Review about: Loan.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Jason
San Francisco, California, United States #1235486

Cash call quoted me a 3.25% on a 30 year fixed with $0 closing cost and a free appraisal.I went through the process only to get down to closing and they hit me with a 4% and over $5,000 in closing cost.

Needless to say i cancelled my loan, lost my appraisal money and won't ever do business with this company. Oh and the appraisal they so call "pay for" is in there name and other banks can't use it.

Complete rip off.I'll be filing with the BBB

tsw
to Jason Los Angeles, California, United States #1276779

Good luck! The Better Business Bureau is on the side of the company not the consumer.