Interest Rate

They said they tell you about a daily intrest rate but they didnt.This company is a rip off.

They try and use slick words.

I will never use or refer them to anyone.Not even my enemy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of loan. CashCall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CashCall.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1235486

Cash call quoted me a 3.25% on a 30 year fixed with $0 closing cost and a free appraisal.I went through the process only to get down to closing and they hit me with a 4% and over $5,000 in closing cost.

Needless to say i cancelled my loan, lost my appraisal money and won't ever do business with this company. Oh and the appraisal they so call "pay for" is in there name and other banks can't use it.

Complete rip off.I'll be filing with the BBB

to Jason Los Angeles, California, United States #1276779

Good luck! The Better Business Bureau is on the side of the company not the consumer.