Not resolved

I took out a loan for $2,500 in August 2012 with Cash Call.I still owe them over $2,000 and it will be 4 year in August 2016.

I have called them asking them could they please lower the interest rate and payment, throughout the conversation the continuous beeping of them recording they told me they could drop it down to like 111% and payment 253.00 instead of 289.00. I feel I have paid them off long ago, but I don't know where to begin to put an end to their ruthless loan sharks that prey on those who need a loan but credit isn't good enough to get a loan with other companies. If we all could get together and file a lawsuit like a lot of other states have to get what is owed back to all of us and damages.

Please let me know if any lawsuit has been filed for Kentucky.If non has how we can all start one.

TMK1209 wrote the review because of problems with payment at CashCall. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants CashCall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CashCall and cashcall loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1332789

I have tried everything and contacted several people and nothing has been done about them. I have read in many states like Michigan they settled and those who are victims have been received money back.


These people are thugs and need to be in jail ,lies, scams to get theor money any way possible.there are suposed to be colection laws in this country but they break them all . I say shut them down abolish any caims they have and arest them


Call your Attorney Generals Office in your state and fill out a complaint form.You can fill one out on computer.

They will help you. Also I was told to contact The Consumer protection Bureau. Look up Consumer Protection on your computer. They will tell you what to do.

I used the forms on computer and I never heard from the loan company again.I had already paid more than I owed.

You May Also Like