Interest Rate

Completely agree with previous reviewer

This is a pretend operation with "collections" and "the lenders" used as scary bad cops but the whole thing is run by Rachel and Andy two girls running around an empty office.

I got a loan with these guys then missed a couple payments as went through a tough time - they have been non stop texting emailing and calling me threatening legal action threatening criminal charges Amongat other things and believe me they hounded me for the last 6 months... I have been so stressed and exhausted I didn't seem to notice that every time I asked for a statement or a payout figure they say they will ask for one they don't have access to that info and then resume the harassment.

I just figured out that I have overpaid the outstanding balance by over six hundred dollars and they are refusing to give me a statement until I make three more payments totalling $330 before they will give me a statement! I now look up the credit protections act and they cannot do that! Nor can they continue debt collection activities once I've asked for a payout figure, nor can they decline to provide one.

I sacrificed a lot to be able to make the payments. I could have paid it out in January and avoided huge stress and an argument over money which has caused the final end of my marriage.

I call them to sort it out and can you imagine - not 1 person available to return my call. Now it's been two weeks I've called 8 times, emailed and left messages and NO acknowlddgemebt of my issue (due immediately as per the website) nor do I know who the contact person is who will be dealing with my issue. They are full of *** and just plain thieves.

DO NOT BORROW FROM THEM - Bondloans, Elancorp, cash at call

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cashcall loan. CashCall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cashcall loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CashCall.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Clayton, North Carolina, United States #1180747

You need to get in touch with the Consumer Protection Bureau .Look it up on the computer.

It is in Washington, D.C. or you can call your Attorney Generals Office in your state.

You can get a phone number from the front pages of your phone book or go on computer and type in Attorney General Office IN TYPE IN YOUR STATE.Tell the person your story and how they are harassing you, that is against the law and she will send you a complaint form or go on computer and fill one out...if they are not license in your state to loan money you are home free...you will not owe them anything else.