I have started a lawsuit against Cash Call.All my payment are on time and I have never been late and I still get phone calls.
I'm not looking to get out of the loan but I will sue them for harrassment. I think once I 'm done putting a dent in there pocket book they will reconsider harrassing there customers again.
Word for the wise!Record ever phone call.
hdshhsdk sadhfhkj adshfjkash f asdhfjkh kajshf dhsah dsjhfj asdjhaskjhk jdshfkjah askjhsdhja dshakh asdhfj kjhdsf jkas dhjk jash djhk asdjh askjfhkhasd jhasdj djajksdhjk dkjsd jksdfad asdhfja fjh sajkhak sfa sj
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "Dear Sears customer service, I am writing to let you know that we are long standing customers of Sears, and have spent a lot of money with Sears, On Feb 20th..."
- "This is now 3 different companies that are advertising the same clothes from the same country all with different prices. I ordered from dresslily. Pretty jacket, didn't take long to..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."