I have started a lawsuit against Cash Call. All my payment are on time and I have never been late and I still get phone calls.

I'm not looking to get out of the loan but I will sue them for harrassment. I think once I 'm done putting a dent in there pocket book they will reconsider harrassing there customers again.

Word for the wise! Record ever phone call.

hdshhsdk sadhfhkj adshfjkash f asdhfjkh kajshf dhsah dsjhfj asdjhaskjhk jdshfkjah askjhsdhja dshakh asdhfj kjhdsf jkas dhjk jash djhk asdjh askjfhkhasd jhasdj djajksdhjk dkjsd jksdfad asdhfja fjh sajkhak sfa sj

Review about: Cashcall Loan.

Comments

Out of deperation for personal use,I took out a loan for $500 with Western Sky on 2012 of July. I did not even received the full $500 dollars.

They sold my account to Cash Call. When I got one payment behind, I started using my Visa Card to catch-up. They still continue to debit from my checking account, causing my about to be overdrawn even after I told them I only get paid the very last day of the month. Fees have start to accumalate.

What can I do to stop this madness. DESEPERATE!!!

Stunned in Mexico, just go to your state attorney general, and please check out the wv attorney general site and see how they brought them down to their knees, whatever you do, don't make arrangements to repay

I had a loan with Cash Call in 2007 and I was like most of you. I was getting the same threatening phone calls that you all speak of.

My wife and I finally got tired of the harrassing phone calls and their rude employees so we used some of are tax return and payed off the remainder of the loan.

Here we are 6 years later 2012 and we just received a letter from some aattorneys threatening that they are filing suit on the 2000.00 dollar loan that we took out. According to them we owe them 1200.00 and they expect 8.75 percent interest on the 1200.00 that we paid in 2008. To speak lightly about the situation I believe that their out of their freak'n MIND.

The only problem that I am having is that I can't find any documetation from six years ago. I have been looking all over but if I reember correctly they had send me an e-mail thanking me for paying the loan off in full and attempted to lend me more money.

If there is anyone out their that thinks they can help me please post and let me know. These freak'n people need to go out of business instead of trying to rob the already poor middle class.

check out wv attorney general website, there was a major victory against cash call on 9-14-12, a MAJOR VICTORY!

Why are they doing this to people, I borrow 2,500 I pay on time, they take it out my account, now i still owe 2,500. 47 more payment, she said at 294.46 a month. HELP!!!!

Cash call have to be close down, this place is located in California. They also reported guards standing at the front door

Why we have a company like this in America? They are loan sharks

This were a march should be.....get them out of the United State.

WILL SOMBODY ASSURE ME THIS IS NOT A "CASH CALL" SITE TO BUILD THIER OWN ATTACK.I HAVE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF THAT.

WHERE IS THIS CLASS ACTION SUIT AND WHAT LAW FIRM DO I GET TO HELP ME? AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE A SECURE SITE TO KNOW PAUL REDDHAM AND ASSOCIATES ARE NOT GETTING OUR DEFENSE FILE.AFTER ALL HE SAID IN CALIFORNIA HE GOT A 1 MILLION DOLLAR FINE .

HE SAID IT WAS LIKE A PARKING TICKET TO HIM! LET'S GET TOGETHER AND GIVE HIM A "REAL"PARKING TICKET.!!

(3 MEALS, WORKFORCE AND A COT!)NOW IS THE TIME.UNFAIR LENDING PRACTICE AND USERY! DJW.

I FEEL WE ARE GOING ABOUT THIS ALL THE WRONG WAY. WE NEED TO LOOK AT USERY LAW,UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE,TRUTH IN LENDING PRACTICE,FAILURE TO DISCLOSE,AND DISCRIMINATORY PRACTICE.I:E, I QUALIFIED FOR "X" AMOUNT OF LOAN BECAUSE MY CREDIT SCORE WAS HIGH.SO I GOT A HIGHER APR? WORD TO THE PHONE,"GO STRAIGHT E-MAIL"NO PHONE CONVERSATIONS."MY ATTORNEY ADVISED ME NOT TO TALK TO YOU." RESPECTFULLY,DJW

I HAVE CONPLAINED BEFORE ABOUT CASH CALL

I HAVE HAD A LOAN WITH THEM FOR ABOUT FOUR

YEARS AND I STILL OWE MORE THEN I BORROWED

IN THE BEGINNING ($5000.00) THIS WAS THE

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE HOW CAN A PERSON

EVER GET OUT FROM UNDER THIS LOAN SHARK

COMPANY PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

#194102

Go to destination debt solutions, out of Florida they are helping us with cash call , even though cc doesn't want to cooperate they have to as they have settled in the past with destination debt. We ignore the calls and they are becoming fewer and fewer, the phone number for destination is 800-337-0653 ext 6. It works

i have a loans with CC and all my payments have been on time for the last 2 plus years i just ahad some issus going on and i didnt made on payment and they been calling me leaving messages on cellphone home phone and email and to top it off they kept trying to submit the check or payment to my account and since the payment didnt clear i was charged by my bank and it was a total of 20o dllrs i called them to try to make arregements ut they told me they can not help me

i was wondering if there is someone who can help me with this i want to pay my loan but right now its kinda hard so if someone ca give pointers or advice contact me

I've had a loan with CashCall for 2 years now, originally $5000, I've paid over $7,000 in the past two years, well I just had a baby and its been challenging to pay, there have been two occasions which CashCall has overdrafted my account. One time they refunded the money (duplicate payment) to my old bank account and the second time, I wanted to changed the EFT date, they took the money anyway and still had the second date on file, after fighting with them and sending documentation to them (three different times) they never did refund my money, I told them to keep it, I'll eat the loss, and to remove my EFT, which they did, since then, they've been calling me, everyday, from multiple numbers to both numbers they have on file.

I've explained to them that I've got added expenses with the newborn and that its challenging to pay them, they offered no assistance, I've been trying to avoid them, but realistically, its stressing me out. I do understand that I incurred this debt, I would love to resolve it to where it is affordable to me and less stressful, but judging from the tone of the man I spoke with last time, there is no compromising with them. I want out!

I want out! I want out, I've created this mess and now can't fix it.

cashcall is a loan that know boby want get borrow 2,500 pay 9000 bad ,bad what a mistake i made carol from mississippi

My most recent experience is to have requested that the automatic payments out of my checking account be stopped. I immediately started receiving collections calls.

According to the representative, the loan is due on the first, but if you make the payment via electronic withdrawal on the 15th, the bill is not considered late and they do it as a courtesy. I am surprised this to say the least. This is unethical and wrong.

Please contact me regarding this suit. writestuffla2gmail.com

CC had been calling me at work, I told them I could not have personal calls at work. I began not answering their calls.

They began calling into the receptionist and asked to be transfered. When she asked if it was business or personal, the rep told the receptionist all about my account. She let him know I could not take personal calls. CC is still calling!

They are in violation of FDCPA 805 (A)(3). I have filed a complaint with better business bureau, ftc, and state secretary, I don't know what else to do!!!

I would like to join in that class action law suit Dave123456- contact me tooblk4sho@yahoo.com and provide details please.

I was diagnosed with cancer, and I was getting behind on my payments due to the illness. I didn't apply for disability until after my surgery.

I saw a commercial with that &^%^& Gary Colemen, so what did I do? call worst mistake ever I borrowed 2500.

so far I paid 7000, and my principal still 2500. When does the nightmare ends.

I have the same problem with them. Calling my job & being very harrassing & rude.

Hi Dave,

I am having the same problem but worse. They keep calling me at work. I originally would answer the phone and talk to them but I can't talk personal business at work so I quit answering their calls. (I have caller ID.)

Now they are calling my co-workers harrassing them by trying to get my personal information and wanting my co-workers to forward their calls to my desk.

I know it is not legal for them to harass me (and especially my co-workers) at work. I am preparing to file a compaint with the Department of Corporations. I'm not sure what options I have available so if you have any info on what to do next please let me know.

thanks