I have started a lawsuit against Cash Call.All my payment are on time and I have never been late and I still get phone calls.

I'm not looking to get out of the loan but I will sue them for harrassment. I think once I 'm done putting a dent in there pocket book they will reconsider harrassing there customers again.

Word for the wise!Record ever phone call.

hdshhsdk sadhfhkj adshfjkash f asdhfjkh kajshf dhsah dsjhfj asdjhaskjhk jdshfkjah askjhsdhja dshakh asdhfj kjhdsf jkas dhjk jash djhk asdjh askjfhkhasd jhasdj djajksdhjk dkjsd jksdfad asdhfja fjh sajkhak sfa sj

Review about: Cashcall Loan.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Out of deperation for personal use,I took out a loan for $500 with Western Sky on 2012 of July.I did not even received the full $500 dollars.

They sold my account to Cash Call. When I got one payment behind, I started using my Visa Card to catch-up. They still continue to debit from my checking account, causing my about to be overdrawn even after I told them I only get paid the very last day of the month. Fees have start to accumalate.

What can I do to stop this madness.DESEPERATE!!!

Stunned in Mexico, just go to your state attorney general, and please check out the wv attorney general site and see how they brought them down to their knees, whatever you do, don't make arrangements to repay

I had a loan with Cash Call in 2007 and I was like most of you.I was getting the same threatening phone calls that you all speak of.

My wife and I finally got tired of the harrassing phone calls and their rude employees so we used some of are tax return and payed off the remainder of the loan.

Here we are 6 years later 2012 and we just received a letter from some aattorneys threatening that they are filing suit on the 2000.00 dollar loan that we took out. According to them we owe them 1200.00 and they expect 8.75 percent interest on the 1200.00 that we paid in 2008. To speak lightly about the situation I believe that their out of their freak'n MIND.

The only problem that I am having is that I can't find any documetation from six years ago. I have been looking all over but if I reember correctly they had send me an e-mail thanking me for paying the loan off in full and attempted to lend me more money.

If there is anyone out their that thinks they can help me please post and let me know.These freak'n people need to go out of business instead of trying to rob the already poor middle class.

check out wv attorney general website, there was a major victory against cash call on 9-14-12, a MAJOR VICTORY!

Why are they doing this to people, I borrow 2,500 I pay on time, they take it out my account, now i still owe 2,500. 47 more payment, she said at 294.46 a month. HELP!!!!

Cash call have to be close down, this place is located in California. They also reported guards standing at the front door

Why we have a company like this in America? They are loan sharks

This were a march should be.....get them out of the United State.

WILL SOMBODY ASSURE ME THIS IS NOT A "CASH CALL" SITE TO BUILD THIER OWN ATTACK.I HAVE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF THAT.

WHERE IS THIS CLASS ACTION SUIT AND WHAT LAW FIRM DO I GET TO HELP ME?AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE A SECURE SITE TO KNOW PAUL REDDHAM AND ASSOCIATES ARE NOT GETTING OUR DEFENSE FILE.AFTER ALL HE SAID IN CALIFORNIA HE GOT A 1 MILLION DOLLAR FINE .

HE SAID IT WAS LIKE A PARKING TICKET TO HIM! LET'S GET TOGETHER AND GIVE HIM A "REAL"PARKING TICKET.!!

(3 MEALS, WORKFORCE AND A COT!)NOW IS THE TIME.UNFAIR LENDING PRACTICE AND USERY!DJW.

I FEEL WE ARE GOING ABOUT THIS ALL THE WRONG WAY. WE NEED TO LOOK AT USERY LAW,UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE,TRUTH IN LENDING PRACTICE,FAILURE TO DISCLOSE,AND DISCRIMINATORY PRACTICE.I:E, I QUALIFIED FOR "X" AMOUNT OF LOAN BECAUSE MY CREDIT SCORE WAS HIGH.SO I GOT A HIGHER APR? WORD TO THE PHONE,"GO STRAIGHT E-MAIL"NO PHONE CONVERSATIONS."MY ATTORNEY ADVISED ME NOT TO TALK TO YOU." RESPECTFULLY,DJW

I HAVE CONPLAINED BEFORE ABOUT CASH CALL

I HAVE HAD A LOAN WITH THEM FOR ABOUT FOUR

YEARS AND I STILL OWE MORE THEN I BORROWED

IN THE BEGINNING ($5000.00) THIS WAS THE

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE HOW CAN A PERSON

EVER GET OUT FROM UNDER THIS LOAN SHARK

COMPANY PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.