1.9
Interest Rate

I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for, sorry, we have to charge you a higher rate." Are you kidding me, because I have significant assets that are free and clear, I am a bigger risk? The answer is NO, I AM NOT. The real answer is that Cash Call advertises rates that they have no intention of honoring.

So, rates drop to 3.375% for the same deal. I call and talk to new agent. She says that what I previously experienced was a mistake. So, a day later I get an email saying I don't have enough income. Are you kidding me? FICO over 800, liquid assets in excess of loan amount, other assets many times the loan amount, and the loan to value on my primary residence was about 25%. Again, just false advertising. They never asked for any information before coming up with the new excuse.

Remember, when they pull a credit report, you will get dinged on your FICO score.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with interest rate and stated that there is a room for improvement of lie about what rate you can really get. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of 30 year fixed rate home loan with no closing cots. CashCall needs to "stop lying about your rates" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 30 year fixed rate home loan with no closing cots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CashCall.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments