CashCall - Don't Believe the Rates, always a reason you pay more

2 of 239 CashCall reviews

I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for, sorry, we have to charge you a higher rate." Are you kidding me, because I have significant assets that are free and clear, I am a bigger risk? The answer is NO, I AM NOT. The real answer is that Cash Call advertises rates that they have no intention of honoring.

So, rates drop to 3.375% for the same deal. I call and talk to new agent. She says that what I previously experienced was a mistake. So, a day later I get an email saying I don't have enough income. Are you kidding me? FICO over 800, liquid assets in excess of loan amount, other assets many times the loan amount, and the loan to value on my primary residence was about 25%. Again, just false advertising. They never asked for any information before coming up with the new excuse.

Remember, when they pull a credit report, you will get dinged on your FICO score.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate

• What I liked
    • Interest rate
  • What I disliked
    • Lie about what rate you can really get

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
stop lying about your rates
Product or service
30 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan With No Closing Cots
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #882560

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with CashCall? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 239 CashCall reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.