CashCall - Don't Believe the Rates, always a reason you pay more
I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for, sorry, we have to charge you a higher rate." Are you kidding me, because I have significant assets that are free and clear, I am a bigger risk? The answer is NO, I AM NOT. The real answer is that Cash Call advertises rates that they have no intention of honoring.
So, rates drop to 3.375% for the same deal. I call and talk to new agent. She says that what I previously experienced was a mistake. So, a day later I get an email saying I don't have enough income. Are you kidding me? FICO over 800, liquid assets in excess of loan amount, other assets many times the loan amount, and the loan to value on my primary residence was about 25%. Again, just false advertising. They never asked for any information before coming up with the new excuse.
Remember, when they pull a credit report, you will get dinged on your FICO score.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Interest rate
What I disliked
- Lie about what rate you can really get
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- stop lying about your rates
- Product or service
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan With No Closing Cots
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..."