CashCall - Don't Believe the Rates, always a reason you pay more
I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for, sorry, we have to charge you a higher rate." Are you kidding me, because I have significant assets that are free and clear, I am a bigger risk? The answer is NO, I AM NOT. The real answer is that Cash Call advertises rates that they have no intention of honoring.
So, rates drop to 3.375% for the same deal. I call and talk to new agent. She says that what I previously experienced was a mistake. So, a day later I get an email saying I don't have enough income. Are you kidding me? FICO over 800, liquid assets in excess of loan amount, other assets many times the loan amount, and the loan to value on my primary residence was about 25%. Again, just false advertising. They never asked for any information before coming up with the new excuse.
Remember, when they pull a credit report, you will get dinged on your FICO score.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Interest rate
What I disliked
- Lie about what rate you can really get
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- stop lying about your rates
- Product or service
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan With No Closing Cots
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."