1.9
Interest Rate

I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for, sorry, we have to charge you a higher rate." Are you kidding me, because I have significant assets that are free and clear, I am a bigger risk? The answer is NO, I AM NOT. The real answer is that Cash Call advertises rates that they have no intention of honoring.

So, rates drop to 3.375% for the same deal. I call and talk to new agent. She says that what I previously experienced was a mistake. So, a day later I get an email saying I don't have enough income. Are you kidding me? FICO over 800, liquid assets in excess of loan amount, other assets many times the loan amount, and the loan to value on my primary residence was about 25%. Again, just false advertising. They never asked for any information before coming up with the new excuse.

Remember, when they pull a credit report, you will get dinged on your FICO score.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: stop lying about your rates.

I liked: Interest rate.

I didn't like: Lie about what rate you can really get.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion