1.2K views

I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the principal balance never going down.

Now I can not afford to make the payments, my balance is now over $3,000 and my acct. is in collections. I would like to join in class action suit if one is brought up.

Cash-Call should be paying back money to the consumers plus interest and penalties. They need to be dealt with and either change their fees or shut their doors.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at CashCall and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants CashCall to "clear my credit - list loan as paid and reimburse the over excess money charged - otherwise debt will be listed in bankruptcy".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and over charged. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CashCall and cashcall loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kyle, Texas, United States #1176130

I took out several loans with Cash Call and this was never the case. The Principle went down as I paid. Can't understand this!

CASH CALL ARE CROOKS!!! DON'T DO IT.