CASHCALL IS A GREAT COMPANY !!!!I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE PISSED AT CASHCALL WHEN THESE LOSERS CAN'T EVEN GET APPROVED ANYWHERE ELSE WITH A FICO SCORE LESS THAN 500.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE PHONE CALLS THEN THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION. PAY YOUR BILL AS YOU AGREED. THEY HAD NO PROBLEM SPENDING THE MONEY; HOWEVER THEY HAVE A BIG PROBLEM PAYING IT BACK. IF THEY DO RUN BEHIND PHONE CALLS ARE JUST A CONSEQUENCE OF NOT HANDLING THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON FIXING THEIR OWN PROBLEMS AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR DECISIONS INSTEAD OF PLACING THE BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #1203422

Want to know if cashcall called you or did you call them?I was called told that they would put money in my account to boost my credit score and I had to pay them back so I could be paid ten grand.

But they wanted a money gram back.

Bottom line, access to your account then you're broke and they still promising they can help ya.So wassup with that.

ebecoat01

First of all your a clown!People take out a loan like this because need money asap!

People can get approved elswhere but depending on their credit will limit them as to the amount they can get. Cash Call might or may have offered some more. Speaking on myself now I make over 100,00 a yr. I just needed a real quick loan of 2500 and my friend didnt have the money to loan at the time.

So in comes cash call no problem so I thought. I dont have a pronblem paying the feaking loan back but dam! If I borrowed 2500 I dont expect the inerest rate to be 139.14% my god! WTF!

CASH CALL is a rip off.

No matter how much you keep up with the monthly payments you will never pay the loan off not unless you pay it in full which I did of course only after 2 months.Cash Call is a rip off for the average working person who's salary is not like mine.

Someone applied for a loan with Cash Call using my name, address, SS # and photo ID (it was someone I used to work with) and I had to fight these people tooth and toenail to get them off of my back. I had to actually ask them to send me proof that I applied for the loan and they never sent me anything but kept harassing me. Finally, I got a hold of the 3 major credit bureaus told them I never had a loan with Cash Call and I haven't heard from Cash Call Since.

WELL,IF YOU HAVE A JOB, THAT PAYS WELL ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE, AND HAVE A RENT PAYMENT 1400.00.

NOT INCLUDING GAS TO COMMUTE TO AND FROM WORK.CAR PAYMENT, FOOD.

IF I DONT WORK, AND GET FIRED, THEN I CANT PAY THE *** BILL. WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THAT 99.9 PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE ARE GETTING FIRED FROM THERE JOBS BECAUSE BILL COLLECTORS ARE CALLING THEM AT WORK. AND THIS COULD BE AN AT WILL STATE. THEY FIRE YOU..YOU DONT GET UNEMPLOYMENT..NO MONEY, NO BILL PAY....*** PEOPLE.

YOU WORK, YOU GET PAID , YOU PAY YOUR BILLS.BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT YOU CANT PAY WITH SOMETHING YOU DONT HAVE .

To those who seem to think all people who seek out a CashCall loan or any loan is a loser, then I hope your life continues to go smoothly.That you never lose a spouse to a sudden and unexpected death and be left with children to raise on less than half the income you were getting before, but with all of the same bills.

Things happen that people can not help. People lose jobs, get sick, die. No one is above financial strife.

Karma will come back and *** you too.It always does...

yeah, I received a loan from cash call, and now regret it.The interest is outrages!

I paid every month with no problems, but when I was laid, off making payments became difficult.

I have no problem paying my debt to them, all I ask is for lower payments, a few months deferment or SOMETHING.It seems cash call would rather clients default on the loan rather than help it's them in challenging times.

Epping, North Dakota, United States #19846

yep, i also received a loan and was very grateful, however it was either cash call or nothing and things were desperate. i do think that they are really horrible for charging such a high interest rate, it really seems illegal. i haven't missed a payment, but i for one will join in on some type of complaint that will get them to bring the interest rate down to industry standards.

Independence, Ohio, United States #17474

i am paying back 5x the money i needed. never missed a payment at 99.0% it bites 2500.00 just cost me the price of a new car. :cry :(

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #8476

cash call lawsuit , i do have a loan with cash call i am very interested if somebody will be getting a lawsuit started.if anyone can contact me i would love to hear from you.

cashcall is a rip off.i am in the same boat with the rest of you people and something needs to be done about it.

Plainview, New York, United States #5555

:) :grin 8) :p ;) it is so funny how all u people are on this page talkin about how HORRIBLE cashcall is but when u were aplying for that loan i'm sure that the loan officer helping u was your best friend and u followed thru and did every thing u needed to do to get that MONEY i'm sure that if cashcall called u ONE MILLION times during the approval process u would be estatic wanting to talk...now all u debtors that are missing payments and too *** to READ what your signing so it's cashcalls fault...ALL OVER AMERICA classroom teachers are promoting that READING IS FUNDAMENTAL and we have all these grown people online talking about how miserable they are that they have to pay rediculous interest rates for MONIES that they have already spent...the truth of the matter is that all u broke dead beats never had intentions to pay ur loans back and now that your getting collection calls,all of a sudden it's harassment.

GIMME A BREAK!

i f u had been an upstanding person that pays thier bills then u would have gone to your local financial intsitution applied for a loan and gotten a loan with abotu an 8% interest rate...all u losers out there pissed at cashcall GET OVER YOURSELVES this is the real...