this is for the complainers, i actually am an employee for CashCall, inc , so let me explain a little bit about how our company works and why you as the debtor has the issue and not us...first of all the information is disclosed in the loan before the monies are wired, second is you responsibility as a consumer to take care of your bills..i guess what i dont understand is how u could bash the company that u needed something from when you wasnt when u borrowed the money.As a adult you shoud personally be ashamdof yourself for having bad credit because if u didnt wouldnt have gotten a loan with us.

so the next time u decide to blame someone look at urself in the mirror and point the finger back abd get ur life together so that u wont have to be in such a tight bind again to wgere u have to get a high intrest loan..

Review about: Cashcall Loan.

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #647803

Does anyone know who Cashcall uses as a debt collector?

If they write their contracts the way this *** wrote his post, they need to hire someone who can write correctly not with a hood rat slang."You has the obligation",you wasn't"....

Dumb ***!

Go try to impress your mamma !Mr.$9.00 an hour.

to jake9955 #601594

yOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS APPALLING.i'LL BET YOUR NICKNAME IS "ROCKY" AND YOU ARE MISSING YOUR FRONT TEETH.

sHAME ON *** LIKE YOU THAT PREY ON PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW BETTER.

pEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL.BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR COMPANY ARE NOTHING BUT CROOKS.

Hey @Cash Call is awesome All you keep talking about is people should have known what they were getting into yet you completely ignored the posts about HARRASSMENT and the way they talk to their customers.That IS NOT OK I dont give a flying *** how past somoene is.

Cash Call is *** and the loan is ILLEGAL. You got the loan with Western Sky who is not licensed in any state. They sold it to CASH CALL What does that mean you say??? ILLEGAL!!

You only owe the blance not all the interest ALSO for those of us in WA State Companies cannot loan out over $700 so again ILLEGAL. Why do you go kiss cash calls *** a little more. Get off you high horse.

I took the loan and even though it is ILLEGAL I have every intention on paying it back as I have morals.The point here is the way they go about it NOT willing to work with you (me) rude harrassing etc etc is NOT right at all and they are looking at the next lawsuit RIGHT HERE.

#195154

You know what, if this is your way of explaining to someone about what you do

You are an ***!

Let me tell you something, I paid my entire loan. For $5000 loan

I paid over $13,500.00 in 3 years total!!!

You are right you do stayed that the loan is coming with CRAZYYYYYY apr!

But for someone that is in trouble he doesn’t really care.

I am working in very strong news paper, and I am working on page that has designed only for you guys.

You will read about it.

And hopefully you all can look for a new job

Good Luck

#195077

You must be the Janitor.Otherwise I don't care how much money Cash Call makes, they're going to go broke hiring folks like you.

Your writing skills are that of a 3rd grader and a *** one at that. You hardly make any sense. With a great deal of effort, I was able to understand that you seem to think everyone who happens to get down on their luck and needs a hand is somehow a bad person. How *** are you?

Things happen to good people all the time.

I made over 350 K a year. My wife and two of my kids got cancer. My employer closed shop and fired everyone on the same day.

Not one minutes notice. I was then in a hit and run accident. I have exhausted all my insurances on my family and I's health needs. I can't leave my house per my injuries from the drunk who hit me.

My wife has passed. I borrowed, refinanced, held fund raisers and one day I had to borrow a little money. When it comes to taking care of your family, nothing matters. Especially taking on a risky loan.

I have not defaulted on the loan once. I have paid back over 12k and still owe 4500 on a 5k loan. Cash Call has made over a 200% profit. If I can't get to a better place financially, I will end up paying them over 21k with my payment plan.

*** you if you think they are right in what they do. I promise you don't have good credit. You are full of ***. You are probably one of those people who thinks cops should only shoot people in the leg.

I know you are...

The definition of greed. They purposelessly have ridiculous fees to cover the ridiculous loans they already know won't be paid back by a great deal of their victims. People are often down and out these days from the economy and are now faced with desperate measures. Back in the day immigrants tried to make a better life for families.

Many fell into unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances that lead them to borrow from loan sharks. Do you judge them for trying to feed their families? I just know you are ***. The fact that you take pride in squeezing others.

The tactics cash call uses has already cost them a million dollar settlement and more will follow. Still you speak highly of them. I would love to just smack the *** out you. I'm an *** for letting you get to me.

My only solace is that I am speaking out for others. I just realized something. How *** can I be. You don't work for them.

You are just pretending to be a grown up. Nice try kid.

Maybe you will make it to the six grade.Good luck.

cash call is a bunch of fucken faggots nobody should pay them and they wont do ***. if they threaten to sue you call the federal trade commission on their ***.

I say we get together in fountain valley and torch this place. Let get rid of their records and our worries will be gone for good.

The same ignorant you worte this information is probably the same person who is harraing you.Louis Ocha is the biggest *** here and he is the one to blame for this.

Cantact the attprney general they know cash call well. RECORD EVERYTHING!!!

And demand a modicfication.If they refuse to help you have a case.

Schneizlreuth, Bayern, Germany #24103

I honestly cant believe the hostility from the people who think cash call is great. The orginal poster here sounds like a complete ***, I have never had such a hard time reading anything in my life.

I WAS going to get a loan from cash call , BUT now im not going to. Im getting ready to move from Arizona to Ohio and would have been nice to have the extra cash on hand. Then i started reading all these forums about how bad they are. $2500 would take me over 3 years to pay off freaking ***. Not to mention the way they go about trying to collect their money.

I honestly feel for those of you who got taken advantage of by this company , wish there was some thing that someone could do about this.

For those of you who are actually supporting the company, then putting down the other people for posting how hard of a time they are having with the company. I just cant believe you, both of the people that are putting people down on this forum recieved a loan from cashcall give me a break. If you where so *** smart then you should have never have gotten in the situation that you where in that you needed to recieve a high interest loan. The name calling really honestly was not necassary at all either. Take a step back and look at your self before you go putting other people down like you both did and should both be very ashamed of your selvs