Your tv ads are disgusting and ignorant and I would never do business with your company.I'm so glad I have a mute button on my remote so I don't have to listen to it.

I guess whoever wrote the ad thought it would be 'cute' to mimic the president but it is just disgusting. I don't have a hundred words to say... I said what I wanted and that is all. Guess I could repeat how disgusting and ignorant your commercials are because that is really all I wanted to say to begin with but since you insist I write 100 words I'll keep typing until I hit the 100 mark.

NOW.There is 100 words and your *** page still won't take it.

Review about: Would Never Do Business With You.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cashcall Commercial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss your ignorant and disgusting tv ad / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with CashCall?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Review about Ditech Mortgage from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more